Error log

I’'m receiving this error once per second, why?

Could you please help me?

Thank’'s!

2005.08.22 09:50:57 [org.jivesoftware.messenger.server.ServerDialback.createOutgoingSession(ServerD ialback.java:194)

] Error creating outgoing session to remote server: 192.168.1.10(DNS lookup: 192.168.1.10)

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)

at javax.net.DefaultSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.server.ServerDialback.createOutgoingSession(ServerDi alback.java:130)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.server.OutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain(Outg oingServerSession.java:113)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.spi.RoutingTableImpl.getRoute(RoutingTableImpl.java: 92)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:148)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:73)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.PacketRouter.route(PacketRouter.java:65)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.processIQ(SocketReader.java:258)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.ClientSocketReader.processIQ(ClientSocketReader. java:43)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.readStream(SocketReader.java:230)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:111)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hello…

I don’'t know exactly how that works, but I suppose an incoming message come with the origin address server. The administrator of these server certainly sets the IP address server to 192.168.1.10.

The jive messenger server try to dial back to this address, and it certainly can’'t.

Ask the administrator of these server to set a correct address.

Rgds.

192.168.1.10 is the ip of the server. That error was showed in the error log of the web-interface of the jive server.

thank’'s

Hey the_lok,

That stack trace is saying that a client sent a packet with domain 192.168.1.10 so your server is trying to connect to 192.168.1.10 on port 5269 but creating a connection is failing. If 192.168.1.10 is the IP address of your server then the hostname of your Jive Messenger server is not 192.168.1.10 so the server is assuming that the address belongs to a remote server. If you are trying to send a message to another user of the same server then make sure that the domain of the packet is the hostname of your server.

Regards,

– Gato

Clients were configured to connectt to server 192.168.1.10 and not to the hostname, I’‘ll reconfigure everyone’'s IM client.

Thank’'s!