Error message in Spark customization

Dear Sir,

I installed the spark 2.5.8, and also to customise with my project. i recive the following error message. kindly help me how to fix the proplem…

The error message is if following…

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>startup

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>if “” == “-debug” goto debug

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>if “” == “-noconsole” goto noconsole

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>java -Dappdir=… -cp …/lib/windows/jmf.jar;…/lib/startup.jar;…/lib/windows/jdic.j
ar;…/resources;…/lib/windows; -Djava.library.path="…/lib/windows" org.jivesoftware.launcher.Startup
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jivesoftware/launcher/Startup

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>goto end

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>

Regards,

Prabu

Did it properly compile?

yes sir it will compile properly…

yes, the ant compiled is without any errors, but when i tried startup.bat, it gave a exception with the above error, i want to first start it up with our customizations before packing it using installjs4.

can anybody plz help on how to fix the above problem.

thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,

Am not fix the problem bleow kindly help to fix the problem…

The error is:

E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>startup
E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>if “” == “-debug” goto debug
E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>if “” == “-noconsole” goto noconsole
E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>java -Dappdir=… -cp …/lib/windows/jmf.jar;…/lib/startup.jar;…/lib/windows/jdic.j
ar;…/resources;…/lib/windows; -Djava.library.path="…/lib/windows" org.jivesoftware.launcher.Startup
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jivesoftware/launcher/Startup
E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>goto end
E:\club_kiddo\spark\target\build\bin>

The ant compiled is without any errors, but when i tried startup.bat, it gave a exception with the above error, i want to first start it up with our customizations before packing it using installjs4.

Hi,

Am also facing the same problem. I have built the source with netbeans (But using the spark’s build.xml). But its throwing exceptions. Better use their own build.xml and if u run it will not show the exceptions. Gud luck.