powered by Jive Software

Fastpath with sparkweb

Hi

Any body idea how to integrate fastpath with spark web…

Can’t wait to share my experience with you on this beautiful feature. Basically from OpenFire Admin console, click on “Plugins” tab and then “Available Plugins” will be available on the left navigation bar. Once you click on Available Plugins, on the right hand side of frame of browser will show you available Plugins to download. Click on the green plus sign next to the Fastpath Service and wait for about 1 minute depending on the download speed and how busy is your server. After Fastpath Service is successfully installed, on the same page, click on the green plus sign next to Fastpath Webchat.

Once this piece is done. refresh the whole page and you should see “Fastpath” tab on the top menu next to Plugins. From there, you can start creating new group and adding new agent(s) into the group. And from Tools under Fastpath, that is where you get link icon for live chat.

My Suggestion is “DONOT” change any default settings unless you know the coding and know where to change settings accordingly.

It is great feature and is exactly LiveChat function that I am looking for.

Good Luck!