File transfer problem within LAN dominated with PSI clients

Hi!

I’m using Spark in work. Almost all employees are using PSI jabber client here. I’m experiencing a problem with file transfers - I cannot transfer a file to any PSI client neither receive files.

Could anyone tell me how to solve it? Thank you in advance.

with kind regards,

p.h.

Hey p.h.

I am having a similar problem… see my post reply here : Icant transfer files with spark and other jabber clients, like pidgin or psi

still haven’t found a good solution yet.

So I think (THINK!!!) that it might be a username issue.

I have found this type of message in my logs:

2007.11.29 01:37:22 Error returning error to sender. Original packet:

org.jivesoftware.openfire.PacketException: Cannot route packet of type IQ or Presence to bare JID:

I have replaced the actual username with USERNAME and the actual openfire hostname with OPENFIRE_HOST just for privacy…but you get my drift. I am not sure how or why this might be it…but maybe this has something to do with the problem.

In my logs I’ve found as follows:

2007-11-28 10:46:19 org.jivesoftware.spark.util.log.Log error

SEVERE: Error occured during file transfer.

(400)

• at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.FileTransferNegotiator.negotiateOutgoingTr ansfer(FileTransferNegotiator.java:407)+

• at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer.negotiateStream(Outgo ingFileTransfer.java:300)+

• at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer.access$100(OutgoingFi leTransfer.java:35)+

• at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer$2.run(OutgoingFileTra nsfer.java:214)+

• at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)+

In my case it seems to be a different issue related to file transfer.