Flash-based Audio in Openfire part II

You need the SVN version of red5 server (red5.jar) or else you will get NoClassDefFoundErrors.

Go to http://code.google.com/p/red5phone/ for standalone version

Thanks - that did it. Now I just have to fix this no-audio issue and I’ll have a working solution

Hi Dele, Thanks for this great code, the red5phone is a brilliant idea.

I´m testing the red5phone over Windows, i´m doing a call from the red5phone to a X-lite both registered in Asterik. In the flasphone i can hear the audio but in the x-lite i can´t, and i don´t see any RTP packet to the X-lite…

Someone has any idea?

There are two possible issues:

1. The transcode script (asao2ulaw) is not complied or being executed correctly

2. You are hitting a bug I found in SIPUserAgent.java - by default the value “user_profile.audio” should be set to enable, but somewhere in the code it was getting turned off. I’m still trying to track down the source of this bug. You can patch the java file and recompile now as a workaround until a new version is released.

Executing directly de asao2ulaw i´m getting this error:

24 ? (716) asao2ulaw.exe: *** fatal error - system shared memory version mismatch detected - 0x75BE0084/0x8A88009C.

This problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin DLL.

Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility

and delete all but the most recent version. The most recent version should

reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where ‘x’ is the drive on which you have

installed the cygwin distribution. Rebooting is also suggested if you

are unable to find another cygwin DLL.

Should I recompile the asao2ulaw? i´m using windows at the moment

You may have another version of cygwin on your PC or cygwin1.dll is in your windows/system32 folder. If you have cygwin, recompile asao2ulaw otherwise remove all other instances of cygwin1.dll

Thanks a lot! the audio works ok!

I had the asterisk (it uses cygwin) intalled in the same machine that openfire, uninstalled the asterisk and problem solved!

Now i am experimenting a new issue, it seems that the red5phone dont send the register to the asterisk… but i judge that yesterday it works…

Any idea?

regards

Sorry my fault i do this test with the standalone version, the standalone version doesn´t send the Register, but the openfire version works perfectly.

Thanks a lot

What time will be released for the offical RED5 plugin?

I had test it.It is good except for a little qustion.example make the RED5 html very beautiful etc!

Sorry,I had tested most plugins except the SIP phone plugin.I think I can not do anything for you.very sorry!

What sip server have you utlilized?

introduce…

Post your questions here for support and read this to get started

The plugin works almost perfect except that I can’t get any ringing tone from my Asterisk pbx, if I register an other softphone (for example X-Lite) ring tone works fine. Any ideas to solve this problem?

my enviroment fedora 7red5 0.7flex 3 sdk.

all demo come with red5 server are runing ok. for red5 phone, after click on login button, i can see message connect successful, and I have capture the message:

T 77.88.99.00:1446 -> 192.168.0.30:1935

C…@…open…lxp…222222…22.33.44.55…22.33.44.55

When I clicked on call button,

I get the following message:

T 77.88.99.00:1446 -> 192.168.0.30:1935

C…/…call…lxp…sip:voip@22.33.44.55

but it looks like nothing happend.

no log file in sip/logs folder. any comments?

Are you using the sip.zip package for standalone version of flex phone?

I checked the red5phone.mxml, and

Hi Dele

Thanks a lot for your great contribution to opensource world.

My red5 plugin works like dream now.

I would like to share my experience in installation of the red5 plugin.

My OS is Fedora 9 which has the java built compatible with sun java 1.6.

1. Download openfire 3.5.2 tarball and extract is in /opt/

2. Download red5plugin 0.024 red5.war and copy it to /opt/openfire/plugins

3. start openfire by /opt/openfire/bin/openfire star the red5 plugin will be auto installed in plugins folder and you will see red5 folder under plugins folder.

4. cd /opt/openfire/plugin/red5/codecs/src

and type “make” to compile the asao2ulaw codec modual and cp it to /opt/openfire/plugin/red5/codecs/, make sure it is runable.

I think that’all what I have done.

I am still looking for way to make standalone red5phone work under standalone red5 server. Any clue is appreciated.

try this http://red5.4ng.net/red5.jar

Start from here http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/docs/DOC-1520

Hi Dele,

After I replace the red5.jar, it red5 server just not running. Is there any bug in this jar file?

Thanks

http://code.google.com/p/rubyizumi/

Sorry if this is annoying but I was dissapointed at first searching and finding 0 hits on google.

rubyzume=rubyzumi

Hi Dele,
I’ve installed it on a standalone RED5 without OpenFire, the red5phone (/sip) works fine but can’t have multiples phones with the same asterisk account.
Is there any way to be able to have multiples flash clients running with the same asterisk account?

When one telephone registers, the others can’t.

Thanks