Forum broken?

Hi,

today I was visiting the forums again, after a few weeks of absence. Now it does offer me file downloads for mysterious binary files, see screenshot. When I try to do read something also the layout is broken sometimes. If I try again it does work from time to time…

Also the emailaddress for notify mails changed to igniterealtime [aT) jivesoftware.com, which produced some problems with my spam filter.

Another clearspace update?

I’m using Firefox 3.0.5 on Fedora 10 Linux 64bit.

Yo…

I was seeing the same thing.

I could find no mis-configuration, so I did the only thing that made sense. I restarted.

Please let me know if you see this behavior again. I’ll be watching for it as well.

Hi,

it seems that your /community/post!reply.jspa?message=… script is broken. It returns HTTP 200 and Content-Type: text/plain when the request does fail.

LG

PS: Tamper data does looke like this (see att.)

Thanks. Actually, I think the failing path is random. Looking for solutions right now.

Please let me know if you see this behavior again
I browsed a bit though the community, no problems so far.

I know it’s been a while, but at last response you said things were seemingly ok.

Following up, we did track down an issue with our apache/tomcat interaction that was fixed back in February. So this should be officially resolved. Thank you again for reporting!

Funny. This did happen to me few days ago Just once.