Fresh Wildfire/Asterisk-IM Install fails to save new phone mappings

As of today I have done a fresh install of Wildfire, Asterisk-IM and the database. While Asterisk-IM connects to the manager API just fine, whenever I add a new phone mapping and submit it, I get:

‘‘Operation completed successfully.’’

But, there is nothing stored or retrieved from the database as I get:

‘‘No User/Device Mappings’’

What could the problem be and how do I rectify it?

I am experiencing the same problem.

My database is Oracle. Maybe asterisk-im needs some tables at the database that are not created by default.

In the error log I have:

at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)

at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)

2006.05.21 18:42:50 org.jivesoftware.phone.database.DbPhoneDAO.getPhoneUsers(DbPhoneDAO.java:244) ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:125)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:316)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:282)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:639)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:185)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.execute_for_describe(T4CPreparedStateme nt.java:503)

The problem is solved…

As I was suspecting, the database script to create tables used by asterisk-im is missing. I picked up one script from the CVS, created the tables and now everything is just fine.

Has anyone else had an issue with this on Oracle? The initial installation should be able to pick up that the tables don’'t exist and manually add them.

Jaca,

Could you see if this problem happens in another new install (in case it was fluke thing), if so I will file this as a bug for the next version.