Gateways-Kraken don-t work correctly, i think

I have a msn gateway configured in my server to manual register. My clients conecting without

problems on the MSN network. But , when they speak with my suppliers the persons out

of my company , don’t see the received message. Before use kraken plug-in I never have this problem. After your utilization, this nightmare begin in my company. I thanks for any help !!!

Guilherme

I have a msn gateway configured in my server to manual register. My clients conecting without

problems on the MSN network. But , when they speak with my suppliers the persons out

of my company , don’t see the received message. Before use kraken plug-in I never have this problem. After your utilization, this nightmare begin in my company. I thanks for any help !!!

Guilherme

If Kraken is creating problems, then use what you have used before (other gateways or original live messenger client). Kraken won’t ever be 100% reliable as you can never know when MS or yahoo or other proprietary protocl owner will decide to change something in their closed source code. Moreover, Kraken relies on other transport libraries, so it can incorporate their errors and bugs. Lastly, Kraken support is given at http://kraken.blathersource.org/ , not here. It’s a third party plugin.

I Understand wr00t and thank you for you help ,another point, anybody have the IM gateway (.jar) before

to Kraken. This version , never presented problems.

I Understand wr00t and thank you for you help ,another point, anybody have the IM gateway (.jar) before become

to Kraken. This version , never presented problems.

Tks again for any help !!!

I’m afraid IM Gateway won’t help as it is not developed anymore (Kraken has replaced it), so it won’t support any changes that were made in MS, yahoo, etc. Also, it won’t work with newer Openfire versions.

Tks a lot wroot…

This time, i follow trying using the kraken plugin.