Handle preceding whitespace in DIGEST-MD5

When will be available the version that fixes this bug? or what can I do until that occurs?

Now I get this error due to a whitespace in nonce about the RFC 2831 2.1.2 digest-response in evaluateChallenge method of SASLDigestMD5Mechanism:

org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException: nonce value not present in initial challenge

at org.jivesoftware.smack.sasl.provided.SASLDigestMD5Mechanism.evaluateChallenge(S ASLDigestMD5Mechanism.java:125)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.sasl.SASLMechanism.challengeReceived(SASLMechanism.java: 234)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.challengeReceived(SASLAuthentication. java:318)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.challengeReceived(SASLAuthentication. java:302)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPC onnection.java:1047)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$200(XMPPTCPCon nection.java:944)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnecti on.java:959)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)

I saw this bug is resolved in 4.2-alpha2 but when I tried to add it to my project manually there were a lot of errors of dependencies.

// RFC 2831 § 7.1 about the formating of the digest-challenge:

// "The full form is “#element” indicating at least and

// at most elements, each separated by one or more commas

// (",") and OPTIONAL linear white space (LWS)."

// Which means the key value may be preceded by whitespace,

// which is what we remove: Only the preceding whitespace.

Sorry for my english, thanks in advance.

It’s fixed in 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT too.