Help - Install of OpenFire build environment in Eclipse/OSX

Dear All,

I have followed the guides to setting up the Openfire and plugins in Eclipse on Mac OS X (leopard), but it fails at the last stage. I might be able to figure out the problem, but I cant find the debug info…

Basically, upon running Run::Run History::1 Openfire I get an error message window untitled ‘Error in Workspace’ informing me that

'Errors exist in required(s):

openfire

Proceed with launch?’

with a choice to Cancel or Proceed. If I click Proceed I just get the following in the Console window…

Openfire 3.4.1

Admin console listening at http://127.0.0.1:9090

In Problems tab I get…

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id

The type SipCommRouter must implement the inherited abstract method Router.getNextHop(Request) openfire/src/plugins/sip/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/sip/tester/stack SipCommRouter.java line 49 1194575831007 903

The type SipManager must implement the inherited abstract method SipListener.processDialogTerminated(DialogTerminatedEvent) openfire/src/plugins/sip/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/sip/tester/stack SipManager.java line 42 1194575831003 895

The type SipManager must implement the inherited abstract method SipListener.processIOException(IOExceptionEvent) openfire/src/plugins/sip/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/sip/tester/stack SipManager.java line 42 1194575831003 893

The type SipManager must implement the inherited abstract method SipListener.processTransactionTerminated(TransactionTerminatedEvent) openfire/src/plugins/sip/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/sip/tester/stack SipManager.java line 42 1194575831003 894

Unhandled exception type InvalidArgumentException openfire/src/plugins/sip/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/sip/tester/stack SipManager.java line 443 1194575831003 899

…but following the instructions I have checked out the Trunk.

Can any kind soul throw some enlightenment on all this…

Thanks