Help on using OpenFire media proxy

Hi,

I am trying to use the media proxy in OpenFire 3.6 but the server returned internal-server-error. I enabledthe media proxy setting in “Media Services” in the admin page. Is there anything else I need to do?

I attached the Stanza I used to do the negotiation and the server error log. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong there?

SEND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :

<rtpbridge xmlns="http://www.jivesoftware.com/protocol/rtpbridge">

RECV <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :

2008.10.31 13:22:43 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:362)] Could not route packet

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.mediaproxy.MediaProxyService.processIQ(MediaProxyServ ice.java:157)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.mediaproxy.MediaProxyService.process(MediaProxyServic e.java:134)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routePacket(RoutingTableImpl.jav a:260)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:303)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:101)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:68)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.processIQ(StanzaHandler.java:311)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processIQ(ClientStanzaHandler .java:79)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:276)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:175)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:133)