Historico de trans. de arquivos nao aparece - history of trans. file not appear

OLA BOA TARDE, SOU NOVO NO GRUPO, POREM ME DEPAREI COM UM PROBLEMA AI INSERIR O AMBIENTE OPENFIRE EM UM CLIENTE.

INSTALEI O PLUGIN MONITORING ESTOU USANDO O OPENFIRE VERSAO 3_10, VAMOS AO PROBLEMA :

QUANDO INICIO UMA CONVERSA COM UM FUNCIONARIO, ELE REGISTRA TODO O LOG DE CONVERSA BACANA, POREM QUANDO ENVIO OU RECEBO UM ARQUIVO, AO FECHAR A JANELA DE CONVERSACAO E REABRI-LA, SOMENTE ME APARECE O QUE FOI DIGITADO E NAO O HISTORICO COMPLETO COM O QUE FOI TRANSFERIDO E TALS.

O QUE POSSO FAZER ?

spark 2.7.1

HELLO GOOD AFTERNOON, IS NEW IN THE GROUP, BUT I came across an AI PROBLEM ENTER THE ENVIRONMENT openfire IN A CLIENT.
Installed PLUGIN MONITORING AM USING openfire VERSION 3_10, LET THE PROBLEM:
WHEN START A CONVERSATION WITH AN EMPLOYEE, IT RECORDS ALL LOG TALK BACANA, BUT WHEN SEND OR RECEIVE A FILE, THE CLOSE WINDOW talk time and reopen it, ONLY APPEARS ME WHAT WAS TYPED AND NOT THE COMPLETE HISTORY WITH THAT WAS TRANSFERRED AND tals.
WHAT CAN I DO?

spark 2.7.1

This is by design. File transfers are not saved into conversation history.

I can see a little bit of value in saving file transfer information (filename and date time of a file transfer) in the log. Of course not saving the sent file itself. So the thing you can do, is to make a patch (or ask someone) to add such functionality and then propose it here. If it is alright, it will be added to the official version. Spark project doesn’t have experienced developers currently, so such features are not implemented unless someone donates a patch.