Home not found. Define system property "wildfireHome" or create and add t

after a couple of days working with no proble now i got this error

Home not found. Define system property “wildfireHome” or create and add the wildfire_init.xml file to the classpath

i did install from rpm on a linux box, when i run it from etc/init.d/wildfire start i got that messages and if run as root by wildfire start it does not start, curioslly the only change done was that i reboot the machine to install new network card.

Hi,

try to run the start script verbose as user jive

su - jive

cd /usr/local/wildfire # or cd /opt/wildfire if it was installed there

cd bin

sh -x ./wildfire start

You could do the same as root with “sh -x /etc/rc.d/init.d/wildfired start” if starting as jive was ok.

This will print a lot of lines and should help you to identify what is checked and why it is failing.

LG

Thanks i figure out later on, that for some reason the localhost was not set that cause the trouble.

Please elaborate. I stopped and started the wildfire service and now get the error shown below when bringing up the managment interface.

Wildfire Setup

Error: Can not proceed with Wildfire Setup.

Your current installation fails to meet minimum Wildfire requirements - please see the checklist below:

At least JDK 1.5

Servlet 2.3 Support

JSP 1.2 Support

Wildfire Classes

Home not found. Define system property “wildfireHome” or create and add the wildfire_init.xml file to the classpath

Please read the installation documentation and try setting up your environment again. After making changes, restart your appserver and load this page again.

please check you localhost by doing a ping localhost is this do not resolve 127.0.0.1 then review the file /etc/hosts it need to have this entry

127.0.0.1 localhost

and your resolution order need to be host dns, that work for me, one of the tech that work on this instalation change the hosts, file and erase the localhost entry, that caouse the trouble. Hope it help you

Message was edited by: aeperezt

No, that was not it for me.

I run Redhat and was using the init script via a ‘‘service wildfired start’’. When I instead used ‘‘sh -x /opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire start’’ as root to start wildfire the problem went away.

So, there is some problem with the init script, or the permissions for the jive user that the script starts wildfire with.

Thanks George,

Gato will probably fix the ‘‘service wildfired start’’ issue together with JM-699.

It seems to be a bad idea to run the process as root.

“/etc/rc.d/init.d/wildfired start” as root or ‘’/opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire start’’ as jive are fine, but starting the latter script as root is not recommended.

LG

Heither of the two sugestions work. And still broken in 3.0.1.

Thanks anyway.

Hi,

did you enable (or not disable) SELinux? It may be necessary to surround the “su -c “$CMD” $WILDFIRE_USER &” line with

/usr/sbin/setenforce 0

su -c “$CMD” $WILDFIRE_USER &

/usr/sbin/setenforce 1[/code]

to disbale SELinux for some seconds.

LG

I get the same problem… “Home not found. Define system property “wildfireHome” or create and add the wildfire_init.xml file to the classpath”

I am using wildfire 3 from an rpm on linux (fedora core 5) i have selinux entirly disabled. same with my firewall

I am tring to run wildfire on a virtual machine, which has worked previously

I have also ran into this problem before, but I forget how to fix it.

Please help, for I am really getting annoyed with this… and my boss is breathing down my neck.

So thank you in advace for anyone able to offer help, and Thank you even more if your help fixes the problem

If you need anymore information, let me know in whatever fashion and I will be glad to provide it, within bounds of course.

If you previously have running version of Wildfire from rpm install, then all the setup should work fine except that you may have forgotten to run:

sh bin/extra/redhat-postinstall.sh

from your wildfire installation directory. Then restart your wildfire:

service wildfired stop

service wildfired start

That still doesnt work…and what does wild fire mean about system property?

Do you have an entry for 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts ?

Which user starts Wildfire?

What is the output of sh -x bin/wildfire start?

LG

Yes I do.

Neither root nor the regular accout, I didnt bother with a “jive” account.

I will come back with the output in a minute.

++ pwd

• old_pwd=/opt/wildfire

++ basename bin/wildfire

• progname=wildfire

++ dirname bin/wildfire

• linkdir=bin

• cd bin

• prg=wildfire

• ‘’[’’ -h wildfire ‘’]’’

++ dirname wildfire

• prg_dir=.

• cd .

++ pwd

• prg_dir=/opt/wildfire/bin

• app_home=…/

• cd …/

++ pwd

• app_home=/opt/wildfire

• bundled_jre_home=/opt/wildfire/jre

• cd /opt/wildfire/bin/.

• ‘’[’’ -f /opt/wildfire/jre/lib/rt.jar.pack ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ -z ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• test_jvm

• tested_jvm=na

• test_dir=

• bin_dir=/bin

• java_exc=/bin/java

• ‘’[’’ -z ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• return

• ‘’[’’ -z ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ -f /opt/wildfire/.install4j/pref_jre.cfg ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ -z ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• test_jvm /opt/wildfire/jre

• tested_jvm=na

• test_dir=/opt/wildfire/jre

• bin_dir=/opt/wildfire/jre/bin

• java_exc=/opt/wildfire/jre/bin/java

• ‘’[’’ -z /opt/wildfire/jre ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ ‘’!’’ -d /opt/wildfire/jre/bin ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ ‘’!’’ -f /opt/wildfire/jre/bin/java ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ ‘’!’’ -x /opt/wildfire/jre/bin/java ‘’]’’

• tested_jvm=false

• read_db_entry

• ‘’[’’ -n ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• db_file=/home/KPFrei/.install4j

• ‘’[’’ ‘’!’’ -f /home/KPFrei/.install4j ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ ‘’!’’ -x /opt/wildfire/jre/bin/java ‘’]’’

• found=1

• exec

• read r_type r_dir r_ver_major r_ver_minor r_ver_micro r_ver_patch

• ‘’[’’ JRE_VERSION = JRE_VERSION ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ /opt/wildfire/jre = /opt/wildfire/jre ‘’]’’

• ver_major=1

• ver_minor=5

• ver_micro=0

• ver_patch=07

• found=0

• break

• exec

• return 0

• ‘’[’’ 1 = ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ 1 -lt 1 ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ 1 -eq 1 ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ 5 -lt 5 ‘’]’’

• ‘’[’’ 1 = ‘’’’ ‘’]’’

• app_java_home=/opt/wildfire/jre

• vmoptions_val=

• vmoptions_file=/opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire.vmoptions

• ‘’[’’ -r /opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire.vmoptions ‘’]’’

• INSTALL4J_ADD_VM_PARAMS=’’ ‘’

• local_classpath=

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar

• ‘’[’’ ‘’!’’ -d /opt/wildfire/lib ‘’]’’

++ ls /opt/wildfire/lib

++ egrep ‘’.(jar$|zip$)’’

• for i in ‘’ls "$app_home/lib" | egrep "\.(jar$|zip$)"’’

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/activation.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/activation.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/activation.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-runtime.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-runtime.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-runtime.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/mail.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/mail.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/mail.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt /wildfire/lib/mail.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt /wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt /wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.ja r

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt /wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.ja r:/opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt /wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.ja r:/opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar

• add_class_path /opt/wildfire/lib/wildfire.jar

• ‘’[’’ -n /opt/wildfire/lib/wildfire.jar ‘’]’’

++ expr /opt/wildfire/lib/wildfire.jar : ‘’.****’’

• ‘’[’’ 0 -eq 0 ‘’]’’

• local_classpath=/opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activ ation.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/o pt/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/l ib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt /wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.ja r:/opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/ wildfire.jar

• case “$1” in

• echo ‘‘Starting wildfire’’

Starting wildfire

• exit 0

$ + nohup /opt/wildfire/jre/bin/java -server -Dinstall4j.jvmDir=/opt/wildfire/jre -Dinstall4j.appDir=/opt/wildfire -Dexe4j.moduleName=/opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire -classpath /opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activation.jar:/opt/w ildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/ hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-runtim e.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/ma il.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/postgres.jar:/opt/wildfire/ lib/servlet.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/wildfire.jar com.install4j.runtime.Launcher start org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter false false /opt/wildfire/bin/…/logs/stderror.log /opt/wildfire/bin/…/logs/stdoutt.log true true false ‘’’’ true true 0 0 ‘’’’ 20 20 Arial 0,0,0 8 500 ‘‘version 3.0.0’’ 20 40 Arial 0,0,0 8 500 -1 -DwildfireHome=/opt/wildfire -Dwildfire.lib.dir=/opt/wildfire/lib start

nohup: appending output to `/home/KPFrei/nohup.out’’

Message was edited by: pyrobob262

Message was edited by: pyrobob262

I’'m seeing exactly the same error message on my admin console page. localhost is defined, SELinux is not running, this is Red Hat Linux 9, the line that starts wildfired (as reported by sh -x) is this:

Starting wildfire

• nohup /opt/wildfire/jre/bin/java -server -Dinstall4j.jvmDir=/opt/wildfire/jre -Dinstall4j.appDir=/opt/wildfire -Dexe4j.moduleName=/opt/wildfire/bin//opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire -classpath /opt/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/activation.jar:/opt/w ildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/commons-el.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/ hsqldb.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/hsqldbutil.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.ja r:/opt/wildfire/lib/jasper-runtime.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/opt/wildfire/ lib/jtds.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/opt/wildfir e/lib/postgres.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar:/opt/wildfire/lib/startup.jar:/ opt/wildfire/lib/wildfire.jar com.install4j.runtime.Launcher start org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter false false /opt/wildfire/bin/…/logs/stderror.log /opt/wildfire/bin/…/logs/stdoutt.log true true false ‘’’’ true true 0 0 ‘’’’ 20 20 Arial 0,0,0 8 500 ‘‘version 3.0.1’’ 20 40 Arial 0,0,0 8 500 -1 -DwildfireHome=/opt/wildfire -Dwildfire.lib.dir=/opt/wildfire/lib start

nohup: appending output to `nohup.out’’

As you can see by the -DwildfireHome=/opt/wildfire it is in fact defining wildfireHome just fine, and correctly!

I installed the latest wildfire release from the rpm (using rpm -Uvh) and still have the same problem.

The error message suggests that I read the installation guide for details on how to define wildfireHome or how to create a wildfire_init.xml file and add it to my classpath. Unfortunately the person writing the installation guide didn’'t include this information! So the error message is really annoying since it sends me off on a wild goose chase.

NEWSFLASH!

It seems that ‘‘wildfire stop’’ doesn’'t tend to do a good job of actually stopping the process. I found that using ps showed me that I had TWO wildfired processes running. Needless to say this causes problems. I had to do a kill -kill on one of the processes because the wildfire stop command (and the normal kill command) would not work.

Now I just have to resolve the endless setup problem. That’'s for another thread.

Message was edited by: Rocanion

That did’'nt help much… IT2000 I guess your the best that can help me now… please see what you can do…

I am starting to believe Wildfire hates Red hat in general, with the threads I have seen and all…

I found this in the error.log file…

startfile/

ConnectionPool.java:108)] Failed to create new connections on startup. Attempt 0 of 3

java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process: org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile@20462e09[file =/opt/wildfire/embedded-db/wildfire.lck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]: java.lang.Exception: checkHeartbeat(): lock file /opt/wildfire/embedded-db/wildfire.lck is presumably locked by another process.

/endfile

hope it helps

Hi,

“The database is already in use by another process:” indiocates that Wildfire is already running. You may want to do a “ps -fu $USER” and then a “killall -u $USER” if you have one special user for Wildfire.

To set wildfireHome right … I really wonder if the command line on RedHat is limited to 100 chars.

So first make a copy of the wildfire script.

There are two options, the first is more complicated but could prove that there is a limit for the characters.

Option A) Remove ‘’-classpath “$local_classpath”’’ out of the “nohup …” line.

Insert before the “nohup …” line “export CLASSPATH=$local_classpath” so it looks like

echo "Starting wildfire"
export CLASSPATH=$local_classpath
nohup "$app_java_home/bin/java" -server -Dinstall4j.jvmDir="$app_java_home" -Dinstall4j.appDir="$app_home"  -Dexe4j.moduleName="$prg_dir/$prg" $INSTALL4J_ADD_VM_PARAMS com.install4j.runtime.Launcher start org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter false false
"$prg_dir/../logs/stderror.log" "$prg_dir/../logs/stdoutt.log" true  true false "" true true 0 0 "" 20 20 "Arial" "0,0,0" 8 500 "version 3.0.0" 20 40 "Arial" "0,0,0" 8 500 -1 -DwildfireHome=$app_home -Dwildfire.lib.dir=$app_home/lib "$@" &/

Kill any running Wildfire instance and try to start it.

Option B) Restore the scripta and insert “export WILDFIREHOME=$app_home” before “nohup …” so it looks like

echo "Starting wildfire"
export WILDFIREHOME=$app_home
nohup "$app_java_home/bin/java" -server -Dinstall4j.jvmDir="$app_java_home" -Dinstall4j.appDir="$app_home"  -Dexe4j.moduleName="$prg_dir/$prg" $INSTALL4J_ADD_VM_PARAMS -classpath "$local_classpath"
com.install4j.runtime.Launcher start
org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter false false
"$prg_dir/../logs/stderror.log" "$prg_dir/../logs/stdoutt.log"
true  true false "" true true 0 0 "" 20 20 "Arial" "0,0,0" 8 500
"version 3.0.0" 20 40 "Arial" "0,0,0" 8 500 -1 -DwildfireHome=$app_home -Dwildfire.lib.dir=$app_home/lib $@" &

Kill any running Wildfire instance and try to start it.

LG

Error: Can not proceed with Wildfire Setup.

I have found the same issue with trying to install wildfire on my Solaris 9 Sparc box. I tried all the suggestions above but nothing worked for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Hi,

does the script posted in http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?messageID=126833 works for you? You must anyhow adjust WILDFIRE_ and JAVA_HOME to suit your installation.

LG