How can I use the features a specific plugin is offering?

If I download a plugin from Openfire available plugins and I want to use its feature on my android app, lets say I Install monitoring plugin to my Openfire server, how can i make use of that plugin feature within my app? , i wanted to add a feature like request conversation history or something like that. Can someone help me with this? I would appreciate any answer or any hint. I am also using Smack 4.1.0 rc-1 API for my app.

EDITED.

Your question confuses me.

Openfire plugins are meant to enhance the features of Openfire, a xmpp Server. So an android client can only make use of the features the plugin offers, not the plugin itself. Unless you run openfire on your android device, which not yet possible.

So then your question should be, how can I use the features a specific plugin is offering?

And this will result in the counter question: which plugin you have in mind? The first answer is go to the help and read-me of the plugins. you can find them on the plugins page in the web admin interface of Openfire.

I wanted to use just married in my app, to change usernames. I also wanted to use monitoring plugin features so they can request their chat history.

Unless you run openfire on your android device, which not yet possible.
IIRC someone once made openfire run on Android. So it’s technically possible. Although that’s more for Android based embedded systems then for Android based smartphones.

SO you are saying that if i want to add the request history feature and the change name in my app, there is no possible way?

or how can i do it, then plugin feautures are only meant to be used in openfire admin console Only?