How to capture user's/jid's logging into openfire?

Hi ALL,

We want to capture all user id’s who have logged into OF in a day. While exploring a method to acheive this, We are able to see user id’s/jabber id’s of users, who have failed to authenticate against OF in /opt/openfire/logs/INFO.log.

example output of info.log:

2012.07.10 10:07:01 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SASLAuthentication - User Login Failed. PLAIN authentication failed for: yg0068777

2012.07.10 10:07:45 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SASLAuthentication - User Login Failed. PLAIN authentication failed for: dk0087885

2012.07.10 10:07:48 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SASLAuthentication - User Login Failed. PLAIN authentication failed for: ss0084804

Now, my question is where can we get the information of user id’s/jabber id’s who have successfully authenticated in OF (against AD Credentials) ?.

Further, can you please tell me if there is any table in MYSQL DB which has information of authenticated user’s/Jabber id’s ?.

–>FYI, we tried the option mentioned in /opt/openfire/documentation/docs/ldap-guide.html which directs to add the following lines,

true to /opt/openfire/conf/openfire.xml file. By which more debug Log statements will be written to the /opt/openfire/logs/debug.log file but, no luck [ we are not able to see any output here].

Further, we have already checked “ofConParticipant” table in MYSQL, but this table does not capture information of lanid’s/user’s who haven’t chatted at least once in a day after logging in to openfire.

Our OF setup is OF-3.7.1 on a Linux box(Centos), Further we have integrated our OF with Microsoft AD.

Please excuse my english. And Kindly help me out the way to log/capture all user id’s who have successfully authenticated against OF (using AD credentials) on particular day/daily basis.

Thanking you in Advance.

A.H.V.K Mouli.