How to create DNS SRV record and where?

I configured the DNS host server name as the ip.

Now I must create the srv record, but I know anything about thouse files. How and where must I create thouse records?

THis is what open fire shows at server setting:

DNS SRV Record verification

No DNS SRV records for this host are found.

To compose the information on this page, a DNS SRV query has been made, using the value of elizondointranet.com, which is the XMPP domain name that is configured for Openfire. Any resulting records are inspected for a match against the value of 192.1.2.99, which is the fully qualified domain name of the server that is running Openfire, as configured here.

Current DNS Configuration Evaluation

There appear to be no DNS SRV records at all for this XMPP domain. With the current configuration of Openfire, it is recommended that DNS SRV records are created for this server.

Without a valid DNS SRV record, clients are likely to have trouble connecting to your server. Even when clients provide a manual connect host, it is likely that they provide a different value than the fully qualified domain name that is configured for your server, which will cause problems with certain authentication mechanisms. It is recommended to have a DNS SRV record for this XMPP domain that matches the fully qualified domain name of the server on which you are running this instance of Openfire.

It is expected that your DNS configuration has at least two SRV records, which are similar to this (values like TTL, priority and weight are examples, and might be different in your configuration):
•_xmpp-client._tcp.elizondointranet.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 5 5222 192.1.2.99.
•_xmpp-server._tcp.elizondointranet.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 5 5269 192.1.2.99.

Note that changes that have been applied to DNS configuration might take a while to propagate. It might take some time for Openfire to be able to see the changes that were made to your DNS configuration.