How to save user-history in "user-settings" on server, not in local computer-profile (appdata)?

Hello,

our users working and “sharing” their computers. So we have a lot of people with spark-logins on the same computer and with the same local windows-user.
Problem: The history is stored in the local user app-data profile. So the user-chat-history is “seperated” on many computers.

I’m lookin for a solution to save the user history on the server.

So the user can log off on computer1, log in on computer2, and see the last conversations (seconds ago).

Just to make sure:
I’ve installed the plugin “Monitoring Service” and it works perfect. But only the admin can see the conversations between the users.

Thanks for any help

There is no support for this in Spark. [SPARK-1728] Add support for XEP-0313 Message Archive Management - IgniteRealtime JIRA

You will need to use some client, which supports retrieving history from the server.

In this situation… What client do you recommend for a big company?

We don’t have such requirement, so i haven’t looked into this (we use Spark). A quick glance shows that Pidgin probably doesn’t have this #15653 (Support XEP-0313 aka MAM (Message Archive Mgmt)) – Pidgin

Gajim seems to have it, but you need to test it. Jitsi doesn’t XEP-0313: Message Archive Management · Issue #205 · jitsi/jitsi · GitHub

The XEP is still in the experimental state XEP-0313: Message Archive Management