How to send message to facebook user?

hi,

i try to send message with xiff to my second facebook account, bug i not receive it :confused:

I connect the account with XfacebookPlateform.

And when i login, i send this :

var to:EscapedJID = new EscapedJID('100002347801584@chat.facebook.com');
var from:EscapedJID = new EscapedJID('100000078987558@chat.facebook.com'); var msg:Message = new Message(to, null, 'msg test', null, Message.TYPE_CHAT);
msg.from = from;
this.xmpp_co.send(msg);
SEND : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><stream:stream xmlns="jabber:client" xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" to="chat.facebook.com" xml:lang="en" version="1.0"> connexion ok RECV : <?xml version="1.0"?><stream:stream id="3474FBBE" from="chat.facebook.com" version="1.0" xmlns="jabber:client" xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" xml:lang="en"> RECV : <stream:features><starttls xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-tls"/><mechanisms xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"><mechanism>X-FACEBOOK-PLATFORM</mechanism><mechanism>DIGEST-MD5</mechanism></mechanisms></stream:features> SEND : <auth mechanism="X-FACEBOOK-PLATFORM" xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">bnVsbA==</auth> RECV : <challenge xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">dmVyc2lvbj0xJm1ldGhvZD1hdXRoLnhtcHBfbG9naW4mbm9uY2U9QkY4RkE3RDYyODYzODYyREExQkE5NjlCMEJDMkE0Nzg=</challenge> SEND : <response xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">YXBpX2tleT0xMDA5ODc5NzMzMjE5NDMmY2FsbF9pZD0xMzEyMDMwNzM4MTQzJm1ldGhvZD1hdXRoLnhtcHBfbG9naW4mbm9uY2U9QkY4RkE3RDYyODYzODYyREExQkE5NjlCMEJDMkE0Nzgmc2Vzc2lvbl9rZXk9Mi5BUURZRXVod1Vra1BvY25sLjM2MDAuMTMxMjAzNDQwMC4xLTEwMDAwMDA3ODk4NzU1OCZzaWc9OTE3NTllNmJiZDM0Yjc3YWM4YTFkNmJmNGRhZTY4Zjcmdj0xLjA=</response> RECV : <success xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"/> SEND : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><stream:stream xmlns="jabber:client" xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" to="chat.facebook.com" xml:lang="en" version="1.0"> RECV : <?xml version="1.0"?><stream:stream id="C1B652FD" from="chat.facebook.com" version="1.0" xmlns="jabber:client" xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" xml:lang="en"> RECV : <stream:features><bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind"/><session xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-session"/></stream:features> SEND : <iq type="set" id="iq_1"><bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind"><resource>xiff</resource></bind></iq> RECV : <iq id="iq_1" type="result"><bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind"><jid>-100000078987558@chat.facebook.com/xiff_79ef198b_4A948F5FC5467</jid></bind></iq> SEND : <iq type="set" id="iq_3"><session xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-session" /></iq> RECV : <iq type="result" id="iq_3"><session xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-session"/></iq> SEND : <message type="chat" from="100000078987558@chat.facebook.com" to="100002347801584@chat.facebook.com" id="m_5"><body>msg test</body></message> deconnecter

I can see this request is send, but i don’t receive message on facebook :confused:

Can someone help me?

Thx

Have you tried fething your roster from FB with XIFF?

Is the user listed there?

It would seem that the login is succesful but if that is the end of all data received, then not sure what happens…

For login is succesful, i change DigestMD5.as and XMPPconnection.as with XfacebookPlateform.as

Without my tinkering, I can not connect.

how i can use XfacebookPlateform normally ?

If i try with this code :

this.xmpp_co = new XMPPConnection();
this.xmpp_co.port = 5222;
this.xmpp_co.server = 'chat.facebook.com'; XFacebookPlatform.fb_api_key = '********';
XFacebookPlatform.fb_secret = '********'; XFacebookPlatform.fb_session_key = '********'; this.fb_auth = new XFacebookPlatform(xmpp_co); this.xmpp_co.connect(0);

I receive faillure… :confused:

Can you give me the different step to do connection ?

because i can’t get the connection with use XFacebookPlateform.as file :confused:

xmpp_co object (XMPPconnection) don’t use method in XFacebookPlateform.as.

Sorry, i’m not speak english very well…

All it’s ok,

my error is the JID,

need to have ‘-’ before ID :

'-100002347801584@chat.facebook.com'

not '100002347801584@chat.facebook.com'

thx