I installed Java JDK 1.6, Python, Punjab and OpenFire on the virtual machine.
The OpenFire server starts fine and I can access to : http://my_ip:9090 and log in without any problem.
But I have a problem with the HTTP Binding : its enabled in the server parameters (server > server parameters > HTTP Binding), and the port 7070 is chosen.
The error.log is empty.
When I go on http://my_ip:7070, I have this message :
Error 404 - Not Found.
No context on this server matched or handled this request.
Contexts known to this server are:
- /http-bind —> ContextHandler@7ae6d@7ae6d/http-bind,null
- / —> ContextHandler@1f93ace@1f93ace/,null
- /http-bind —> ContextHandler@e29f36@e29f36/http-bind,null
- / —> ContextHandler@f04dae@f04dae/,null
- /http-bind —> ContextHandler@1d85e85@1d85e85/http-bind,null
- / —> ContextHandler@34a1c8@34a1c8/,null
A restart of OpenFire does not change anything…
Does anyone have an idea ? Thank you for your answers.