Http error: 500

Hi @ all,

after upgrading from 3.3.0 to 3.3.2 an starting the server (etc/init.d/openfire start) the adminconsole point me to the setup. after inserting the database information (mysql) in the next window (where i should insert where to store the profile setting) i choose to store it in the default location (openfire database). when i hit the next button to come the the administration account i get the following error:

schnipp----

HTTP ERROR: 500

INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR

RequestURI=/setup/setup-profile-settings.jsp

Caused by:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveGlobals.deleteXMLProperty(JiveGlobals.java:492)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.setup.setup_002dprofile_002dsettings_jsp._jspSe rvice(setup_002dprofile_002dsettings_jsp.java:75)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:491)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1074)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:11 8)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1065)

at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:65)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1065)

at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingF ilter.java:41)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:69)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:98)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:365)

at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:185)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:689)

at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:391)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollect ion.java:146)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)

at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:285)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:457)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:765 )

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:627)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:357)

at org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:217)

at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)