I want to make messenger into Chinese, what should I do?

I want to make messenger into Chinese, what should I do?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Do you mean translate the admin console into Chinese?

Regards,

Matt

Matt

I want the messenger support Chinese。

what should I do?

Message was edited by:

moonlight

What client are you using? You shouldn’'t have any problems sending Chinese back and forth.

Regards,

Matt

I wanted to post an update to this thread. I did a bunch of work today to greatly improve double-byte support in Jive Messenger. Specifically:

• Double-byte usernames now work.

• Sending admin messages using double-byte characters works.

• I tested sending double-byte chars between clients, which works fine.

With these changes, our support for Chinese and other double-byte languages should be fairly complete (other than translating the admin console ). I’'d welcome any feedback on areas that still need improvement.

Thanks,

Matt

how do it translate the admin console? Is it direct to modify JSP files or others?

Right now, none of the strings in the admin console are pulled out into a resource bundle. So, first step would be to create the resource bundle. Then, create the translation.

Regards,

Matt

How do it create the resource bundle?please give a example of created the resource bundle,i want to translate it to chinese.

How do it create the resource bundle?please give a

example of created the resource bundle,i want to

translate it to chinese.

We’'d be happy to convert a couple of pages to use resource bundles as an example if you or others would be interested in taking on the rather large job of converting over all the other JSP pages. Please let us know!

Thanks,

Matt

yes ,i interest to translate admin console’'s JSP pages.my email:tangz@chinaebiz.biz,why do it?