iChat related warnings?

A user of my wildfire repeatedly generates the following messages in my Wildfire server’'s warn.log :

2006.09.10 16:25:16 User tried to authenticate with this server using an unknown receipient:

Does anyone know what is causing this and what steps should I take to remedy this issue?

Hi George,

I suppose, that’‘s an old client your user is using. Anyway, I think the error is in the ‘‘to’’ attribute of the IQ stanza. It should be the the xmpp.domain name of your Wildfire. Also, according to JEP-0078, the ‘‘from’’ isn’'t necessary and I guess Wildfire ignored it altogether.

gbobeck wrote:

2006.09.10 16:25:16 User tried to authenticate with this server using an unknown receipient:

mt

I had a user whose iChat did that. It turned out that his client configuration was incorrect…

hi guys, i also having the same problem. the server keep showing the warning log of:

2006.09.13 11:42:36 User tried to authenticate with this server using an unknown receipient:

autually i am using the IM+ symbian platform software in Nokia 9300. with this im client i am able to connect to google talk (jabber server), but cant connect wildfire server. are there any setting we need to configure in the server admin??? guys really need ur help…