IM Gateway - Yahoo Transport Issue

Environment: I’m using Openfire 3.3.2, Spark 2.5.5, and IM Gateway 1.1.1. Openfire is running on Windows Server 2003 SP1, and Spark is running on XP SP2.

Problem: When using the Yahoo Transport messages sent to external Yahoo users (not on my Openfire server) messages are received successfully for awhile, but then they quit working. The sender sends messages and the receiver never receives them.

Is this a Spark issue? Is Spark the preferred client or is there a better one? Are there logs that I can provide to be more helpful? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like the “disconnected after 20 minutes” issue people are seeing. The only problem is, I haven’t really been able to track it down yet. (happens with MSN) I can’t reproduce it of course. It -would- be handy if you could try out a different client and see if the same thing happens. Psi is a good one. (not the prettiest, but it’s pretty solid) Beyond that I’d need to see some debug logs. (I actually have debug logs from another person that I’ve been looking over though, so you may choose to “hold tight” … up to you. I can always use more logs to look over when trying to track down these things.