Incoming File Transfer Problem

I am using the latest Openfire, Spark and IM Gateway.

When a contact send me a file from MSN messenger. The msn service will act funny and won’t work until I restart the openfire server.

Any recommendations?

Exception in thread “AutoCloseEventGenerator0” java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at net.sf.jml.message.p2p.MsnP2PMessage.messageReceived(MsnP2PMessage.java:206)

at net.sf.jml.message.IncomingMimeMessage.messageReceived(IncomingMimeMessage.java :56)

at net.sf.jml.protocol.MsnSession$1.messageReceived(MsnSession.java:106)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.AbstractSession$6.doRun(AbstractSession.java:341)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.AbstractSession$DispatchObject.run(AbstractSession.java:395)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.SimpleDispatcher.dispatch(SimpleDispatcher.java:35)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.AbstractSession.dispatch(AbstractSession.java:249)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.AbstractSession.dispatchMessageReceived(AbstractSession.java: 335)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.StreamChannelSession.recognizeMessageAndDispatch(StreamChanne lSession.java:77)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.StreamChannelSession.readFromChannel(StreamChannelSession.jav a:53)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.ChannelSession.onReadable(ChannelSession.java:212)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.ChannelSession.onEvent(ChannelSession.java:134)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.SocketSession.onEvent(SocketSession.java:119)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.SimpleEventGenerator.processKey(SimpleEventGenerator.java:212 )

at net.sf.cindy.impl.SimpleEventGenerator.run(SimpleEventGenerator.java:192)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.SimpleEventGenerator.access$000(SimpleEventGenerator.java:54)

at net.sf.cindy.impl.SimpleEventGenerator$1.run(SimpleEventGenerator.java:115)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.sf.jml.message.p2p.DisplayPictureDuelManager.<init>(DisplayPictureDue lManager.java:27)

at net.sf.jml.message.p2p.DisplayPictureDuelManager.<clinit>(DisplayPictureD uelManager.java:12)

… 17 more

I have moved this thread into the IM Gateway support forum, the IM Gateway team will have a look at it. FIle transfer is not supported through the gateways though, it should not cause the gateway to become inoperable.

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks Alex!

Yikes, that’s for sure. We’ll get that patched up. GATE-310

Many Thanks! I am looking forward to the patch!

Just installed IM Gateway 1.1.1. It fixed the this problem. Brilliant!

=) Thanks for verifying it!!