Incorrect display user name in Spark

Hi guys.

I have a openfire server (3.8.1) integrated with AD. My fields was configured like that:

ldap.searchFields = Username/cn,Name/displayName,Email/mail

searchFields = Usuário/name,Nome/displayName,Email/mail

ldap.usernameField = sAMAccountName

And, my vCard is like this:

{sn}{givenName}{mail}{displayName}{disp layName}image/jpeg{jpegPhoto}</P HOTO>{homePostalAddress}{ postOfficeBox}{l}{st}{post alCode}{c}{homePhone}</NU MBER>{telephoneNumber}{mobile}{pager}</NU MBER>{facsimileTelephoneNumber}{title}{wWWHomePage}{company}{department}

In our environment, USERNAME, is a unique employee number (a Single Signon number), NAME is the {displayName} like this:

{displayName} = John Smith

cn or name or sAMAccountName = 27123

When I do a search in Spark, I get this (like sc1.png). But, when I try to add this user, the “nickname” field in Spark give me the unique employee number and NOT the name (like sc2.png). And the Full Profile is all correct showing nickname like {displayName} (sc3.png).

How to fix this? What I need to do to resolve this problem?

Regards,

MS

As i have tried to explain on this thread http://community.igniterealtime.org/message/231265#231265 I think Spark is not doing a search for real nickname in this dialog and just puts the part before @ into the nickname field. To fix this one has to implement the actual search for the nickname field in the database for this dialog.

Do you have this plugin to search for the nickname field in the database?

No, i don’t. Someone will have to program this for spark.