Install JabberHTTPBind in bundled Jetty Server

Hi Everybody

I want to install the JabberHTTPBind (http://zeank.in-berlin.de/jhb/) applet on the bundled Jetty application server, so I don’'t have to install tomcat or something else.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Tobias

Hi

Can no one help me?

I don’'t think that this is a great thing to do, as remus said: http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/message.jspa?messageID=114388#114388

Its only a know how problem of me to do this.

Please help me!

Thanks a lot…

Tobias

Hi,

reading thread 114388 I get the impression that JHB was deployed (?after some minor modifications?) as a plugin, just like the search plugin.

LG

Hi

Yes it looks like.

Or it sounds like he modified the admin module.

Do you have an idea how to modify the admin module that jhb runs in that context? Or do you have an idea how to make a plugin of jhb?

I’'m not really familiar in java application servers =(

Tobias

Hi

I get it working.

Just added the definitions to web.xml of the admin module and copied the classes to the class subdirectory of the admin directory.

Regards

Tobias

Could someone make a real plugin out of this?

Hi,

JM-356 describes the JEP-0124 HTTP Binding issue. Maybe it is possible to get this solved as a quick beta plugin (which still uses a socket), so Wifi would have this support out-of-the-box.

LG

Hi

I get it working.

Just added the definitions to web.xml of the admin

module and copied the classes to the class

subdirectory of the admin directory.

Regards

Tobias

can you post the resulting web.xml file? I would like to do the similar thing… thanks!

can you post the resulting web.xml file? I would like

to do the similar thing… thanks!

me too

Has anyone else managed to make this work? If you did, could you please let me know how? I’‘ve attempted to merge the web.xml into the admin plugin and copied the directory over; however, I’'m getting no love afterwards. The basic result tends to be a completely destroyed admin console and no jhb.