Here’s what happened twice…
I did the setup and everything went fine. After a few hours, I can no longer connect to the admin console, so i decide to re-install it.
Now, the exact same thing happened today. I was trying to modify something in the console and when i click next, i get the logon window again. I tried to enter my username or password (or any other admin username) and no luck.
Then i try to connect with our client (Spark) and i get the invalid username or password.
I’m using the built-in database and it’s linked with LDAP. Our AD database is kinda heavy (more than 12 000 users in it).
I’m not sure what to try next.