Issue with Push notification?

Hi,

I was wondering if someone else has had this issue before? Currently I have Openfire Version 3.10.2 and so far everything was working well, until today I was not getting push notification using the APP IM+, i was trying to see why and saw that on the sessions my login show as priority number 5 while other users which are using spark are getting a 1. Then i downloaded another Called AstraChat did the test and was getting the push notification and shows as priority 1. Any ideas to get that priority again on IM+? or what could be this issue?

Thank you

Clipboarder 2017 08 23 — imgbb.com

Priority is set by the client itself.

Thanks for the reply, is there a way on IM+ I just put 1 for priority but thing? as for some odd reason it was working well and all of a sudden not getting push notification?

Thank you

I have briefly tried IM+ Lite and haven’t find a setting to set priority. So maybe you should ask IM+ developer about this.

Thanks for the reply, as i tried contacting them but no luck either had to move to monal app

Hi
How did you achieve push notification in openfire.
I have group chat and i want to send notification to openfire offline users. Can you please guide me through this.

There is a Push Notifications Plugin for Openfire.

Did you tried that plugin? Its not working in my case.
Can you let me know how you configured that plugin.

I don’t have an Openfire instance, so I can’t help you further.