Issues with Spark Version Manager after install of Wildfire 3.2.0 Final

I am having an issues after updating to Wildfire 3.2.0 and Enterprise 3.2.0. I uninstalled the old beta versions and created a new database for a fresh install of 3.2.0. After the install when i used the admin console to push the 2.5.0 Beta 2 client many clients were getting prompted every time to upgrade their spark version. I went into console and removed the upgrade, but they still get prompted.

I upgraded to 3.2.1 today in hopes that may help, but i still have the issue. I added the 2.5.0 Beta3 release to see if a new version may help, but no luck. Now on my computer after the upgrade notice and install, i keep getting the notice that i need to shut down to install the new version. This happens every time i relogin to spark.

On the server i see these error logs about the spark version manager.

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2007.02.15 08:45:55 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(In terceptorManager.java:239)

] Error in interceptor

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditorImpl$AuditPacket.(AuditorImpl.java:3 84)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditorImpl.writePacket(AuditorImpl.java:14 0)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditorImpl.audit(AuditorImpl.java:131)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditManagerImpl$AuditorInterceptor.interce ptPacket(AuditManagerImpl.java:281)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Int erceptorManager.java:227)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:84)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:59)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.component.InternalComponentManager.sendPacket(Interna lComponentManager.java:186)

at com.jivesoftware.wildfire.enterprise.spark.manager.SparkVersionManager.sendPack et(SparkVersionManager.java:222)

at com.jivesoftware.wildfire.enterprise.spark.manager.SparkVersionManager.handleDi scoInfo(SparkVersionManager.java:205)

at com.jivesoftware.wildfire.enterprise.spark.manager.SparkVersionManager.processP acket(SparkVersionManager.java:83)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponent. process(InternalComponentManager.java:490)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:250)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:104)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.StanzaHandler.processIQ(StanzaHandler.java:283)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processIQ(ClientStanzaHandler .java:79)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:248)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:147)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:126)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:703)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:362)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:54)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:800)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimplePr otocolDecoderOutput.java:62)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecF ilter.java:186)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:362)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:54)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:800)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java :250)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(Execut orFilter.java:305)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just to add another item. I am also prompted to upgrade a client that is already @ the 2.5Beta3 version. I tested from another computer running 2.5Beta3 and as soon as I logged in i was prompted to update to 2.5Beta3. I continually get that message when logging in.

just as an update. On almost every computer i had to delete the install file from the C:\program files\spark\bin folder (spark_2_5_0_beta3.exe) Removing this file got rid of the constant upgrade messages. Very annoying, but it resolved the issue for now.