Jabberd2 to Openfire MySQL data migration

We are in the process of migrating jabberd2 MySQL data to Openfire and noticed something about the data in the jabberd2 database that I hope someone can clarify for me. Should there be a one to one coorespondense between the usename field in the authreg table and the collection-owner field in the roster-items table? I am asking this because I noticed that one of my active users, I will call him joeuser, is not in the authreg table but his JID is in the collection-owner field in roster-items and he has contacts there as well. We are authenticating against LDAP and do not allow in band registration BTW. Also, I do have over 5000 usenames in the authreg table so I am not sure why his name is not there. My concern is that if I use a script such as this one http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/message/124965#124965 that reads the usenames from autheg that I will not get all of my user data migrated. So should there be a one to one coorespondense between the usename field in the authreg table and the collection-owner field in the roster-items table or should I not be concerned about this? Any help is apprectiated.