powered by Jive Software

Jabberd2 to Openfire MySQL data migration

We are in the process of migrating jabberd2 MySQL data to Openfire and noticed something about the data in the jabberd2 database that I hope someone can clarify for me. Should there be a one to one coorespondense between the usename field in the authreg table and the collection-owner field in the roster-items table? I am asking this because I noticed that one of my active users, I will call him joeuser, is not in the authreg table but his JID is in the collection-owner field in roster-items and he has contacts there as well. We are authenticating against LDAP and do not allow in band registration BTW. Also, I do have over 5000 usenames in the authreg table so I am not sure why his name is not there. My concern is that if I use a script such as this one http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/message/124965#124965 that reads the usenames from autheg that I will not get all of my user data migrated. So should there be a one to one coorespondense between the usename field in the authreg table and the collection-owner field in the roster-items table or should I not be concerned about this? Any help is apprectiated.