Java Error on Wildfire 3.2.0

I am trying to load a new test instance of Wildfire on an server that is currently running Wildfire 2.6.2. I have been able to do this in the past, but you just have to be carefule to not have confolicting port.

When I try to start Wildfire 3.2.0 I get this error in my nohup.

1. cat nohup.out

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/install4j/runtime/Launcher

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/install4j/runtime/Launcher

I read on an earlier thread that this is may be related to an OS or Java issue, which would make sense to me. Except that this server has been running Wildfire clear back to Jive days.

Here is my java install and version that is being used now.

1. /usr/java/bin/java -version

java version “1.5.0_04”

Java™ 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_04-b05)

Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 1.5.0_04-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

Thanks

Sorry, after reading that thread it didn’'t sound as polite as it should have. Does anyone have any thoughts what might be causing this.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Nevermind. I unpacked the directory in a separate folder and didn’'t move the hidden .install4j directory.

Once I moved that it was ok.

I also received a similar error since the 3.2 upgrade and have never had any error messages before since Jive days. My server is Windows 2003.

I just upgraded to the 3.2.1 release so I’‘ll keep an eye on it. All users are on 2.0.8 of Spark except for myself I’'m using the 2.5 beta 2 release.

Troy