Jife Forum Watch Notify

It seems i get notifies only from my “old” watches. But not form threads i have replied recently. Let’'s test. Post he something. If i wount get a notify i will change it to other email and then ask you to post again.

Ping.

Hey Wroot,

In “Your Control Panel” do you have your “Watch Preferences” set to “Yes” on “Always watch topics I create” and “Always watch topics I reply to”?

Thanks,

Ryan

Thanx. I didnt get anything, so have changed email to my office account. Try it again

Yes and Yes. We were discussing this with Matt privatly. One last test to go. But currently i think i’'m getting notifies only about watches what were set with the default Locale settings. Now when i have changed it to Lithuania and GMT +3:00 i didnt get notifies for the watches i have set after this. But wait for the last test. Waiting for any reply.

I mean Locale in Jive Forum Control Panel.

Pong.

But currently i think i’'m getting notifies only about watches what were set

with the default Locale settings. Now when i have changed it to Lithuania

and GMT +3:00 i didnt get notifies for the watches i have set after this.

Interesting.

Thanx. So, it is not working and this is not a SPAM issue. Could someone tell me the default Locale settings in Forum Control Panel? If you havent changed them.

Ok. Now, could someone please do a Ping Pong in this thread:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?threadID=15016&tstart=0

It was started before changes in Control Panel.

P.S. this is the last one, i swear

So. Ryan have posted in that older thread and i got the notify. That’'s all from me. waiting for forum devs.

Well, the problem persists. Though it doesnt bother me very much, but it’‘s just not working right. Who’'s developing the Forum part at jivesoftware?

Also, can somebody tel me what’'s the default Locale settings in Forum Control Panel if you havent changed them. Or please tell me the ones that works fine for you.

these are the examples that i think others have similar problems:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?threadID=16288&tstart=0

http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?messageID=105201&#105201

Thanks for the detailed bug report and testing! It looks like we got to the bottom of this issue and we should be rolling out a fix very soon.

Regards,

Matt

Well, i’'ve got notify of your last reply here, so maybe it will start working normally now. Not sure though.

this your reply is made at Oct 27, 2005 2:55 AM

and in JM Dev forum Gato replied in watched thread at Oct 27, 2005 12:51 AM

So he was the last one? And i didnt get notify about his reply. The only difference that this thread is started by me. And that in JM Dev is only watched.

and in JM Dev forum Gato replied in watched thread at

Oct 27, 2005 12:51 AM

hm… in Forum Control Panel sample date says Oct 27, 2005 10:00 AM (my current time). Maybe i’'m not getting this notify yet because this is not the time still

OK. Now it works fine all the way.