Jive went bowling

Hey all,

We had a company outing yesterday and since it was raining went bowling. Of course we had to use some “familiar names” to track our bowling scoring. One shot in particular is attached. Wroot – Sarah aplogizes for the low score.

-Matt

LOL. No wonder I had a dream that I beat wroot! And why on earth does LG has always got to be on the top?

BTW, my fault on the misspelling aznidin. Blame it on the beer.

-Matt

That’'s just too funny!

Mad,

you have really matt ideas (;

So I wonder if it is a public secret who did use whose nickname.

LG

matt wrote:

Wroot – Sarah aplogizes for the low score.

That’'s ok. I would probably score even less

BTW, who has suggested such names? Somehow i thought that there are just few of JS team that are familiar with forum members

BTW, who has suggested such names? Somehow i thought that there are just few of JS team that are familiar with forum members

You might be surprised. The standard rule of online producers vs consumers definitely applies to forums, so many more Jive people read the forums than post. Lots of them know you guys.

-Matt

.oO(A lot of people @ JS know me and are my audience? Very interesting. This makes me remembering a song called “Neophyte - I will have that power”)

The lyrics for those who want to be good consumers^^:

I move by psychokinetic power.

Exterminate, exterminate, destroy!

You turn if you want to.

The night is not for turning.

I move by psychokinetic power.

There is no such thing as society.

No no no…

Nothing, absolutely nothing

must delay this our glorious project.

Once we seize must survive among all others

and to do so it will send me above the gods

and through the daylight.

I will have that power!

That cyclone wasn’'t using the wicked curve toss.

I tell ya… He should be on top

hehe

Looks like a ton of fun. Wish our company would relax a bit and do more things together.