Jive-Wildfire Radius Plugin

Will the Radius plugin work with WIldfire 2.6.2??

Jeff

To answer my own question, YES!! it does. currently have a test environment that authenticates to Radius, but searches the LDAP directory according to my special search filter, and STILL stores data to PSQL… hehe, if I could only add a fry machine and a soda fountain this thing would be EVERYTHING I could ask for…

Jeff

Hmm… the soda fountain sounds doable but I don’'t know about the fry machine…

Alex

I upgraded from 2.6.0 to 2.6.2 and somehow managed to get Radius to stop working.

I have this in my wildfire.xml file:

Did you have to do anything special to get Radius working again?

Is there something other than the plugin (jive-wildfire-jradius_0.3.zip) from SourceForge I should be using?

I did some more digging and it appears Radius is working at least with Spark or Miranda.

If I try to use Exodus, it fails. I get messages in the WARN log like this.

2006.06.22 13:16:03 SaslException

javax.security.sasl.SaslException: DIGEST-MD5: digest response format violation. Mismatched response.

at com.sun.security.sasl.digest.DigestMD5Server.validateClientResponse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.security.sasl.digest.DigestMD5Server.evaluateResponse(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SASLAuthentication.handle(SASLAuthentication.java :245)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReadingMode.authenticateClient(SocketReadin gMode.java:117)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.readStream(BlockingReadingMod e.java:136)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.run(BlockingReadingMode.java: 62)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:123)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Try adding this to your wildfire.xml:

more info on RADIUS for Wildfore