powered by Jive Software

JM 2.1.5 to 2.2.0 RC

Folks,

I’'m considering updating my JM 2.1.5 to JM 2.2.0 RC. Is JM 2.2.0 RC Stable?

Or May I still use JM 2.1.5 until the JM 2.2.0 Final Release?

Thanks in Advance,

Eduardo

i think you should wait. Unless it’‘s testing environment or you are in need of some functions absent in 2.1.5. RC1 should be stable, though there are some issues posted on forum about that version. Not sure if this connected with JM, but… I’'m waiting for investigation and Final Release

The final release will be out today so there won’'t be long to wait.

-Matt