powered by Jive Software

JM or Pandion Issue?

I use Pandion to connect to my JM server. When i either try to merge one group of contact list with the other or try to delete one contact my contact list, the contact sometimes merges or get deleted but most of the time it doesnt.

I am not sure whether this has got to do with JM Server or Pandion Client?

Please help…

Thanks

Samad

Do you use Shared Groups?

Yes, i use shared groups. I dont have issues with these Ldap shared groups, i understand that i cannot manipulate ldap shared groups from JM server.

In addition to shared groups, i use a custom contact list called “US-Contacts.xml” to import users from another JM server. When i import this custom contact list, i am able to import contact list successfully in a groups called “US-Contacts” but sometimes some of the users in the custom contact list land in a another group called “Contacts”. When i try to merge/delete contacts from the “Contacts” lists to the custom contact list, the action fails.

Hope this gives you clear idea of what’'s happening…

Thanks

Samad

I have no possibility to test that situation. Have you tried this with over clients?

I think it is a client issue since this works with other client Exodus. Let me put this question on Pandion forums and check it out.

Thanks

Samad