Hello the community,
We, a European company leader in the IT sector, are proposing a mission around Openfire and Openfire plugin development for a project in the healthcare sector.
The skill requirements :
- Mastering Openfire architecture and plugin development
- Capable of team working in a full Agile mode (Scaled Agile Framework)
- French speaking is clearly an advantage : backlog description and meeting are in French
The scope :
- integrate user management and plug external Single Sign On solution (Redhat SSO, Keycloak)
- chatroom management under business rules
- Capacity to integrate audit feature into Openfire events
- plugin Single Sign On solution with Openfire
- sync users to an external registry in various dimensions (group, role, viewscope)
- Add a file transfer plugin specific to our requirements
- Notify offline participant of a chatroom change
The mission start as soon as possible starting with a 2 months duration and may be extended. Everything is done inhouse as a requirement from our final customer.
Due to our procurement policy, it may be needed to engage through a referenced company for this mission.
We are working in a good environment, I post a view from the developper desk to motivate you to come : Paris is waiting for you !
Please apply in sending me a private message, I will relay to our workforce management team.