LDAP vCard

I’m trying to get vCard information from LDAP. Here’s my vcard-mapping property:

<vCard xmlns="vcard-temp"><N><FAMILY>{sn}</FAMILY><GIVEN>{givenName}</GIVEN></N><EMAIL><INTERNET/><USERID>{mail}</USERID></EMAIL><FN>{displayName}</FN><NICKNAME>{displayName}</NICKNAME><PHOTO><TYPE>image/jpeg</TYPE><BINVAL>{jpegPhoto}</BINVAL></PHOTO><ADR><HOME/><STREET>{homePostalAddress}</STREET></ADR><ADR><WORK/><STREET>{postOfficeBox}</STREET><LOCALITY>{l}</LOCALITY><REGION>{st}</REGION><PCODE>{postalCode}</PCODE><CTRY>{c}</CTRY></ADR><TEL><HOME/><VOICE/><NUMBER>{homePhone}</NUMBER></TEL><TEL><WORK/><VOICE/><NUMBER>{telephoneNumber}</NUMBER></TEL><TEL><WORK/><CELL/><NUMBER>{mobile}</NUMBER></TEL><TEL><WORK/><PAGER/><NUMBER>{pager}</NUMBER></TEL><TEL><WORK/><FAX/><NUMBER>{facsimileTelephoneNumber}</NUMBER></TEL><TITLE>{title}</TITLE><URL>{wWWHomePage}</URL><ORG><ORGNAME>{company}</ORGNAME><ORGUNIT>{department}</ORGUNIT></ORG></vCard>

But I’m not sure how to test this or look at the logs to see why it’s not working. The way I know it’s not working is I’ve restarted the OF service, logged out and back into Spark, and user information is not being populated.

Is the ofVcard table supposed to be popuplated? If it is, that is not working.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.