Hi, I’'ve been playing around with wildfire.xml trying to get it to connect to my AD and to filter so that only staff appear. In my AD, I have an OU called ‘‘Staff’’, and a group called ‘‘Staff’’. Teachers are members of both.
However, after adapting parts of wildfire.xml post on this forum, I have got some integration, but it is only showing 35 users out of the 90 who are in both the ‘‘Staff’’ group and the ‘‘Staff’’ OU. This logically led me to believe that there must be something different about the users that were not showing up. I took a close look and noticed (I think) that those who did show up in wildfire were members of the ‘‘Domain Users’’ group whereas the rest of the users had been removed from that group. So i added everyone to that group again. Then I restarted the Wildfire server, and logged in, but I am still stuck with the same 35 users. Interestingly, I just added a new users to AD and he appeared straight away in wildfire. So I don’'t know where next to look. HELP! Here is the LDAP part of my wildfire.xml:cn member description <![CDATA[
(& (objectClass=group) (memberOf=CN=Staff,OU=Staff,DC=NCTC) (member=)