Lithuanian translation

So, i have finally started translating AC to lithuanian. It’‘s more than 1000 lines, so it should take me very long. It’'s hard to decide what word to use, to make it follow language “specs” or make it more readable.

For now i have a question. I’'ve found there are lines without English values in locale file. Ex:

163 sidebar.server2server-settings.descr=

So, what does this mean? Should i translate this or leave alone?

Hi Wroot,

Don’'t translate anything to the left of equal sign; those are keys used by Messenger to look up the text it will display depending on the language that is being used…

Hope that helps,

Ryan

No, i ment should i put lithuanian terms to the right of = in these lines without values?

one more question. When i tried to open locale file with OpenOffice.org it asked for a end of paragraph/end of line method. Default was LF. I’'m using simple editor to edit file, but maybe i should be aware about this?

Hi Wroot,

No, i ment should i put lithuanian terms to the right

of = in these lines without values?

I apologize for the misunderstanding. If there is no value to the right of the = just leave it blank.

Thanks,

Ryan

it’‘s ok I’'m now done with 9.49% Making step by step every evening, i think it will take me more time than zenith with russian.

as i’'m going deeper with translating i still dont understand why there are so many empty descr lines?

one more question.

Private Data Storage it’‘s a Storage of Private Data, or it’'s a Data Storage that is Private? It differs in my language.

and once more one more question

What about plugins? They have to be translated separately?

one more question.

Private Data Storage it’'s a Storage of Private Data,

or it’'s a Data Storage that is Private? It differs in

my language.

Storage of Private Data would be more correct.

On plugins – at the moment, it’'s not actually possible to translate them easily. This is something we need to get fixed in the near future.

Regards,

Matt

as i’'m going deeper with translating i still dont

understand why there are so many empty descr lines?

That I’‘m not actually sure about. Unfortunately, that’‘s Gato’‘s department and he’'s on vacation this week.

-Matt

Thanks for your answers So, we’'ll wait for Gato.

217 tab.tab-groupchat.descr=Click to manage group chat setting

should be setting****

s

217 tab.tab-groupchat.descr=Click to manage group

chat setting

should be settings

Thanks, fixed!

-Matt