[Load Statistic - Plugin]; java.lang.NullPointerException

Dear Support,

I’m getting this error each time I start Openfire Service.

2016.01.12 13:53:22 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager - Error loading plugin: C:\Openfire\plugins\loadstats
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.mina.management.MINAStatCollector.start(MINAStatCollector.java:129)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.StatCollector.start(StatCollector.java:152)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.StatisticPlugin.initializePlugin(StatisticPlug in.java:42)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :447)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.access$300(PluginManager.java :68)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:1037)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301 (Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknow n Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Here’s what I did so far;

1. Tried to remove the plugin and install it back through the web UI and restarted the service, the results were the same.

2.Tried to remove the plugin and install it back by importing the plugin and restarted the service, the results were the same.

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Hiper this comes next after trying to view statistics reports;
org.jivesoftware.util.Log - error drawing PDF footer: http://127.0.0.1:9090/plugins/monitoring/images/pdf_generatedbyof.gif is not a recognized imageformat.