Log errors + mysql

6167|at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveProperties.getInstance(JiveProperties.java:51)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.<init>(XMPPServer.java:161)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:106)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:51)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source) at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)2008.04.25 14:07:28 org.jivesoftware.openfire.stun.STUNService.startLocalServer(STUNService.java:165 )

Disabling STUN server java.net.UnknownHostException: CHOOSE at java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method) at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressFromNameService(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(Unknown Source)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.stun.STUNService.startLocalServer(STUNService.java:15 1)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.<init>(XMPPServer.java:161)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:106)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:51)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source) at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)2008.04.25 14:49:57 org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.java: 88)

Line=19 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.|So, I have these errors, is that normal?

I’m running wildfire - openfire for a long time, and I recently deleted whole database and reinstalled since I had some connection problems but I figured out that the compression was making problems. So, what can I do about these logs?

And another question, I have mysql database, how can I check that everything is OK with my database?

Is there some mysql query that would upgrade from database version 1 to latest. Becouse if I try to run update one by one… I get errors, and when I start openfire it says every single time that it is updating database to version xx… and I think that database update should be done just once.

So, is there any sql file that will repair / chech database if something is wrong in it?

Thank you for your great product, Archiving is working flawless!!!

If you are seeing an update done every time, it’s because the update it’s trying to do is failing. What number is is stopping on?

BTw, I noticed the STUN service error on my own install as well. It seems to be caused by not selecting two addresses for the STUN service to answer on. (Server -> Media Services -> STUN Settings) Are there two IP addresses configured?