Log with problems?

The highlighted log in the image represents what ?
What can I do to remove this file (it is zeroing the disk space).

I guess this is tricky to try to open it now to see what’s inside. So maybe you should delete it and when it is still small open it and post here.

stderr.log (2,5,KB)

Done.

Is it the whole file currently or is it a part that is getting repeated? If it is all, maybe let it run for a while and then check what is getting repeated, as i guess is what is inflating the file. Btw, you don’t have debug log enabled on the Logs page in Admin Console?

Btw, what version of Openfire? Naming of logs looks differently on my server (4.4.2).

Openfire 4.0.3.

A doubt.
In the submitted log, although it is an old version, is it possible to know what is causing the error? I would like an opinion from the developers to be able to argue with the responsible and, perhaps, update the version of the program.

You will have to post a new log. I was not able to find a repeating pattern in the one you posted before.

I looked in the logs folder and got the latest version of each file.

openfire.7z (342,1,KB) 12,4 MB after extracting.
stderror.7z (23,4,MB) 56,1 GB após extrair.

I have deleted both attachments. When you post logs, don’t include jive-audit. If you have message auditing enabled, this file will have actual text messages saved sent by your users. I don’t think anyone will be able to open a 60 GB file to see what’s inside :slight_smile: I don’t even have enough space to extract it somewhere. So, i suggest deleting the stderror.log file and save and post it when it is still somewhat small. Like 5-10 MB. Then we can see what it is repeating in it. I have briefly looked through other files. I see some repeating errors, but i can’t say if those can be contributing to this file’s growth or if these errors can be fixed by upgrading. Also, i’m not a developer myself. Maybe, when you post new stderror.log file somebody will be able to tell what is happening, but i highly doubt it. So, you might try upgrading and hopefully it fixes that. Or create some script that deletes this file every day.