Login problem (LDAP/SSO)

it looks like you have a connection time out issue. for testing, in spark, go into the advance menu and check “accept all certs” and “disable hostname verification”

also try to connect without SSO, and manually authenticate using the regular ad/ldap username and password.

Firewall has blocked incoming traffic. I’ve changed sasl.mechs to PLAIN and I can login using ad username, but with SSO enabled I can’t.

Why “SASLError using PLAIN: not-authorized” I’ve changed sasl.mechs to GSSAPI?

wrz 12, 2017 2:56:55 PM org.jivesoftware.spark.util.log.Log warning

WARNING: Exception in Login:

org.jivesoftware.smack.sasl.SASLErrorException: SASLError using PLAIN: not-authorized

at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.authenticationFailed(SASLAuthenticati on.java:365)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPC onnection.java:1052)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$300(XMPPTCPCon nection.java:956)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnecti on.java:971)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

not that you confirmed you can sign into spark/openfire using your ad account. you can add GSSAPI back as a ssl mech. after that, then you’ll want to make sure you made the windows registry edits, created your keytab correctly, etc…