Looking for a WIKI software which can connect to Openfire

Hello!

Subject says it all. Is there anything available which can be spiced up with some Jabber?

Ah, yes I do know about Clearspace Community but 25k USD is a “little bit” too much for my small busines. I am (not yet ) Fortune 500…

Bye

Starry

Starry,

Is this for use inside your company or to power an online community? I’d be curious to hear more about the features you’re looking for as well? Group chatting, IM inside the community, etc?

Regards,

Matt

Hello!

Well, its the classical small technical business. A couple of support guys want to share their “secrets” (HowTos, procedure, test results, inofficial supplier docs) to each other as well as to some external customer groups (average customer, trained technicians). To tie the knot both internally as well as to key customers a little tighter IM is a great way of doing communciation etc…

The feature list is almost exactly what CS (Community) offers but the prices I heard so far are simply not in my reach at all.

I dont want to offend any software maker (and so pls dont take it personally!) but I simply cannot stand some arguments makers of community/CRM/related software bring regarding pricing. They state benchmarks about how much more efficient my company will be, what a great deal it is to fork out 100K for a CRM system when I can generate 200k more sales by using it, etc.

In general they price their software against the “benefit” which is as stupid as pricing a company car according to the time benefit a car has in comparison to going to the customer by bike! :slight_smile:

Enough rant, I would love to use such software, but until someone proofs me wrong I consider this at out of my reach both moneywise and in regards to my little universe of product pricing…

Bye

Starry