Lost in Getting Openfire Running

This is what I have done so far…

Downloaded and Installed Openfire Enterprise from http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/plugins.jsp

downloaded and installed all of the plug-ins on http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/plugins.jsp

Opened the admin consol within Openfire…

Initiated Standard Connection but did not know the information so I backed up and went with the embedded…

Entered Information up to the point of the account name and password but hit the skip button… oops

Then it said I was done and I cannot get back in to set the account up with the user name and password let alone even open it back up.

What do I do?

Hi,

In your Openfire installation directory, there is a folder named “conf” and in there is a file named “openfire.xml.” This file has an element named " element to false.

1. Startup Openfire

2. Go to the admin console.

You will be guided through setup again.

thanks,

Scott

Please … When i run openfire i find this message:

"

Database setup or configuration error: Please verify your database settings and check the logs/error.log file for detailed error messages.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.sql.SQLException: ConnectionManager.getConnection() failed to obtain a connection after 11 retries. The exception from the last attempt is as follows: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA

• at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.verifyDataSource(XMPPServer.java:764)*

• at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.start(XMPPServer.java:480)*

• at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.(XMPPServer.java:212)*

• at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)*

• at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)*

• at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)*

• at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)*

• at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)*

• at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)*

• at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:113)*

• at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:58)*

• at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)*

• at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)*

• at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)*

• at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)*

• at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)*

• at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)*

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ConnectionManager.getConnection() failed to obtain a connection after 11 retries. The exception from the last attempt is as follows: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA

• at org.jivesoftware.database.DbConnectionManager.getConnection(DbConnectionManager .java:151)*

• at org.Ejvirresfootaw rrseot.eapnfir.reMtXiPnPge Strehve.r server. Please hvecrekic htfDeay log fielstaf ooSr more information.u*

rce(XMPPServer.java:754)

• … 16 more*

Server halted

"

So please i need someone help me in this issue.