Messages in Spark

I have a little issue when messaging in Spark. I’ve run into this issue a couple times,

Problem: The spark icon was flashing orange on the bottom of my screen. Spark was running but not open or in use other than that. Info was sent to me with a time stamp @ 2:30p but the date was from two week ago. Is it possible that a message can be delivered days after it was originally sent Has anyone ever ran into this problem?

Spark doesnt show date stamp of the message (only time is shown near every message). Spark shows the date of last conversation. So what you see is probably that you have spoken two days ago with that person and now you’ve got a new message from him/her.

mnyfrsh wrote:
Is it possible that a message can be delivered days after it was originally sent

Not directly related to your question, but just for your information. XMPP (jabber) supports delivering of offline messages. So technically it’s possible to get a message sent two days ago if you wasnt online for two days and offline message storing is turned on on the server.