Migration problem from Jive 2.2

I am currently running Jive Messenger 2.2 and decided it was time to upgrade. I installed the latest version of Wildfire and went through the task of converting everything over (copying the database etc…). I imported all my users and was successfully able to login with no issues. But the problem is when I am online and others login, we cannot see each other. When I goto the admin, I can see all of us logged in but for some reason you cant see others that are available for chat.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim,

did you not setup rosters or is the famous “Online” group with all online users missing?

LG

I am not sure I follow what you are asking. I did not setup any groups for my users. I exported the users from my jive server, changed what needed to be changed in the exported list, then imported them into wildfire. They can all login without issues. Should I create a group and put them in it?

Jim

Hi Jim,

you did post “But the problem is when I am online and others login, we cannot see each other.” so I wonder how did it work in Jive Messenger?

Did it offer an “Online” group for all connected users?

Or do you need to migrate also the roster information?

LG

I also need to migrate the roster information. In looking at the exported info, the roster info is there, unless its in a different format for Wildfire than Jive.

Thanks

Jim