powered by Jive Software

Minor Oracle Script Issue in v2

Thanks for getting v2 out the door, I’'m really looking forward to putting it to work. I did run across one minor issue when using the messenger_oracle.sql script; the create jiveUser table tries to set the primary key to userID, which no longer exists in the table, I changed it to username and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Hey Ryang,

Thanks for the bug report. The DB2 script had also a referenced to userID instead of username. Both problems were fixed and will be available in the next nightly build.

Thanks,

– Gato