Missing database schema for gateway

I need some help please, i’'m trying to get gateway going, i downloaded the plugin, now i get this in the log…

2006.09.29 12:22:25 Missing database schema for gateway. Attempting to install…

2006.09.29 12:22:25 Starting transport service: aim

2006.09.29 12:22:25 Starting transport service: icq

2006.09.29 12:22:25 Starting transport service: irc

2006.09.29 12:22:25 Starting transport service: yahoo

2006.09.29 12:22:25 Starting transport service: msn

when i look at the windows console i see this…

Missing database schema for gateway. Attempting to install…

gateway - Database update failed. Please manually upgrade your database.

I’'m using Wildfire 3.1.0 Beta 2 with a MS Sql database…

Any ideas, or maybe a sql script that i can run to try sort this out.

The ‘‘Gateways’’ has appeared in the admin console, when i add a registration it says ‘’…added successfully’’ but it doesnt show up in the list after adding. Also on spark the different gateways are greyed out.

please help

Not to worry, i found the sql script “C:\Program Files\Wildfire\plugins\gateway\database”

it didn’'t like the insert query at the end so i just took it out, ran the script and added the record manually…

all sorted!

Did you see any error logs indicating -why- it didn’'t like the insert statement? ;D

Yes, when i run the script using query analyzer, it gives me:

Server: Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 24

Invalid object name ‘‘jiveVersion’’.

which is the query - INSERT INTO jiveVersion (name, version) VALUES (’‘gateway’’, 1);

i’‘m not sure why this happens, if i run the query within the table it is fine - in query ananlyzer i have to put my database name in front of jiveVersion for it to work, although i’‘m already in the correct database and using login sa. - INSERT INTO ‘‘database’’.jiveVersion (name, version) VALUES (’‘gateway’’, 1);

Other than that, it all works beautifully - this is brilliant software! Keep up the good work.

I think the correct way is to quote case.sensitive column/table names in the database specific way.

For example jiveVersion without quotes is in PostgreSQL jiveversion (lowercase).

So maybe it helps to put for MS SQL around this table name.